December 15, 2019
Nik Miles and special guest-host... US News and World Report's John Vincent's talking points:
- MSN's Perry Stern shares details on Nissan's GTR Track Edition
- John tells us what auto loans you should keep your eyes open for, as well discusses Chevrolet's new Suburban
- Acura's Matt Sloustcher previews the Type S as well as the MDX PMC Edition
- Mini USA's Patrick McKenna comments on what makes their newest electric vehicle a great value
- TJ Higgins, Group President, Americas Tire at Bridgestone Americas, Inc. talks about a barrier-less curb system that they are rolling out in Japan
- Rides that Nik and John have been driving that YOU should have in your driveway include the Volvo XC-90 T8? Or perhaps the Honda Civic SI?
All that and more on this week's Our Auto Expert!
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
December 1, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- Toyota's Tyler McBride recaps this year's SEMA event, including a Supra that Nik is a fan of
- John Vincent from US World & News Report shares their best vehicle brand awards, as well as some deals to get during the Christmas shopping season
- Mike Caudill goes in depth in to Ford Vs. Ferrari
- Dr Druck explains how to go about approaching an aging parent on taking away their car keys
- Anton Wahlman discusses BIG layoffs for Audi and Mercedes
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news
November 10, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Caudill tells us all about what happened at the SEMA Show
- Ford's Ted Ryan discusses the background of Ford v Ferrari
- Pat McKenna from Mini Takes the States discusses upcoming dates
- Megan from Nexen Tires explains how Nexen is honoring the Purple Heart, and all of our Veterans
- Anton Wahlman has the scoop on Tesla!
November 3, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik takes a trip across the OTHER pond to the Tokyo Auto Show
- Tomas Micah previews the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- The top 10 vehicles that holds the MOST value
- Super Duty Manager Tom Somerville discusses Ford's new Super Duty trucks
- MSN's Perry Stern brings us more from Tokyo
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot announce terms on a merger to create the world's third largest automaker
- Fiat Chrysler's CEO says they may buy technology from Tesla
October 27, 2019
This week's topics from Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Odd Driving Laws
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- John Vincent from US News and World Report informs you on what types of tires you will need come Winter
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Anton Wahlman talks about the new Rivian electric trucks and other electric vehicles
October 13, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Koval Jr gives us everything you need to know about Ram trucks
- Lincoln's Ted Ryan shares how the company is celebrating the 80th Anniversary of the Lincoln Continental
- Perry Stern with MSN Auto gets your vehicle winter ready, as well as discusses the Mercedes GLC
- Brian Armstead gets the scoop on the Toyota Marai and their Hybrids
- Nik discusses the Aston Martin Vantage Manual