Kia Looks To Keep Up The Momentum With The 2022 Kia Telluride, A Look Behind The Curtain Of The 2022 Audi E-Tron GT, And A History Lesson On The Ford Mustang Mach 1 - 8/21/2021
Topics for Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and Automatic Andy:
- Ford's Ted Ryan calls us to run down the history of the Mach 1
- Matt Mostafaei from Audi joins us to run down what special bells and whistles are coming with the 2022 e-tron
- We take a look at an article which runs down which 10 cars are the most "American"
- Kia's James Bell has the details on how they are going to follow up on the very successful Telluride in 2022
- Nik got to get behind the wheel of a McLaren GT, and shares his thoughts
- Anton Wahlman gives us our weekly update on electric vehicle news from around the globe, while Nik tackles headlines from changes coming to the next generation of the Miata MX-5, while Jaguar announces they will keep only one SUV in the "Electric Era"
- Nik was cruising around the hot summer streets in the BMW M8 Competition Coupe, as well as the Nissan 370z NISMO, he shares his thoughts right here.