Breaking Down The Car, Truck, And SUV Of The Year, Taking A Look At The 2022 Volkswagen Taos, And An Inside Look At The 2022 Chevrolet Equinox - 6-19-2021
Topics for Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and Tiny/Automatic Andy:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gilles calls in to break down the 2022 Taos
- Javier Mota, Automotive Journalist for North American Car breaks down their top cars, trucks, and SUV's of the year
- Shad Balch from Chevrolet gives us all the details on the 2022 Equinox, now equipped with front and rear Park Assist, as well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- Anton Wahlman takes us around the globe to look at the electric vehicle market, including looking at Tesla sales across Europe, Lordstown withdrawing all claims of having any firm donors, and where Polestar will make a Battery Electric Vehicle
- Nik looks in to a study that claims car crashes have increased in states that have legalized marijuana, and that GM has announced they are increasing electric vehicle investments to $35 billion dollars through 2025, but where are they getting all that money?
- Nik put rubber to asphalt in two cars this week, the Hyundai Tucson and the Nissan 370Z Coupe NISMO. Hear his take on the rides right here