Our Spookiest Show Of The Year! Including How Rolls-Royce Always Get The “Scariest” Names, And We Learn The Best Ride For You During A Zombie Apocalypse!
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- It's definitely been a different year, but we have ways for you to go out and enjoy the holiday
- Rolls-Royce's Gerry Spahn tells us how they always get the spookiest names in the industry
- Ashton Munoz from Dodge shares how the Charger Red Eye Hellcat is possessed by a DEMON!
- Our own Mike Caudill takes a haunted adventure in the RV this week
- Jeff Zurschmeide tells us about a few sinister designs from years past
- The Fast Lane's Roman Mica has the best vehicle for you in the case of a zombie apocalypse
- Ted Ryan is Ford's Archive and Historian Manager, and tells us about Halloween events that Ford has done
- MSN Auto's Perry Stern has a few wicked and hair-raising powerful cars
- Nik got to go trick-or-treating in many different vehicles this week, including the 2020 CT4 AWD Premium, the 2021 TLX 2.0T Advance, and the 2021 Pacifica AWD