A Revitalizing Look At Luxury With The 2021 Lincoln Nautilus, An Inside Look At The 2021 Mercedes-Maybach GLS, Celebrating 106 Years Of Maserati - 12-12-2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Lincoln's Destin Simon takes us behind the scenes of the 2021 Lincoln Nautilus
- Our monthly check in with JD Power's Tyson Jominy on the current state of the automotive industry in the U.S.
- The 2021 Mercedes-Maybach is hitting the market, and Mercedes's Paul Harmon gives us the details
- Taking a look forward, and a look back at 106 years of Maserati with Maserati's Karl Deboer
- The latest in luxury SUV's from Mercedes-AMG with the AMG GLA 35. AMG's Keri Richardson has all the information you'll need
- Anton Wahlman is back again to inform us on automotive news from around the globe, including European electric vehicle registration trends in Europe, and which vehicles have been eating away at Tesla's market share?
- Riley Stair, builder of a 1970 Pontiac Trans Am custom car, will have his ride immortalized at 1/64th the size. He joins us to explain
- From electric, to SUV, to pick up, Nik's vehicles this week ran the gambit. He has his takes on the Ford Bronco, Audi E-Tron, and the Ford F-150 Hybrid