A Car Aimed At Performance-Luxury Customers, Celebrating National Car Care Month, And After Nearly Two Decades The Next Evolution Of The VW Golf R Is On The Way
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Cadillac's Meagan Quinn joins us to talk about 2021 CT4
- Toyota's Sam Adams has all the details on their trendy crossover, the 2021 Toyota Venza
- With April being National Car Care Month, and the sun starting to come back out for longer periods of time, get your wax on with Jim Dvorak from Mothers
- Kia's James Bell gives us some insight on Kia's new design philosophy
- Quarter One has now come and gone for 2021, so we check in with journalist Anton Wahlman about how car companies have fared, both in the U.S. and abroad
- Nik was cruising behind the wheel of the all-new 603 horsepower Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S Coupe. Listen in to how he and Jen feel about the POWER!