October 13, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Koval Jr gives us everything you need to know about Ram trucks
- Lincoln's Ted Ryan shares how the company is celebrating the 80th Anniversary of the Lincoln Continental
- Perry Stern with MSN Auto gets your vehicle winter ready, as well as discusses the Mercedes GLC
- Brian Armstead gets the scoop on the Toyota Marai and their Hybrids
- Nik discusses the Aston Martin Vantage Manual
September 29, 2019
Nik Miles And The Pit Crew:
- What amazing vehicles were displayed at Frankfurt? Perry Stern from MSN just returned to the Northwest to give us the scoop
- The perfect family SUV that rides in STYLE! Ford's Craig Patterson explains why you should look at the 2020 Explorer ST
- We drove the Kia Stinger GTS at Run to the Sun, and James Bell tells us how they made a great car even better
- How did the Trail Trek Tour go this year? Autosense's Brian Armstead gives us the results
- Nik checks out some trucks at the Texas State Fair
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Matt Barber with Subaru Winterfest will breakdown this event
- Buying new can be less expensive than used
- Jeff Zurschmeide talks about Ram in Vegas
- Jen talks about her adventure at the Bridgestone winter driving school
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha brings the latest on auto industry finance
June 5, 2018
Nik Miles explains Mudfest and who will be the 2018 Winners at the Ridge Motorsports Park
Scott Brown with FCA on the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Cherokee & Ram 1500 Rebel
- Jessyka Faison from Ford explains the 2018 EcoSport Titanium SUV
William Gock with VW talks about the 2018 Atlas, Golf Alltrack and Tiguan
- Kevin Raftery takes Nik on a Wild Ride in the 2018 Nissan Titan Pro-4X
Erica Rasch from Mitsubishi talks about the Outlander PHEV that can handle the mud
- Ashley Gillam bought the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van 4x4
- Lori Scholz from Hyundai takes the 2018 Kona Ultimate to a new level
- Davis Adams with Honda explains the Coolest features on the Ridgeline
- Nik announces the 2018 Mudfest Winner voted on by NWAPA Members