April 12, 2020
Today's topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Polestar has come up with a creative angle when it comes to interiors with the new Precept
- Hyundai's Michael Evanoff has everything you need to know about their new 2021 Sonata HEV
- Mini Takes The States has been delayed, and Michael Peyton from Mini tells us why
- Mark Trostle brings us the latest on FCA's Drive for Design
- Anton Wahlman has all your news, including Nevada closing car dealerships, and discrepancies in European car sales
- Truck Girl Jen actually drives a truck in to work, specifically the Nissan Titan, while Nik cruises to the station in the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news