February 9, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ford GT Program Manager Mike Severson joins us to report on what's new with the Ford GT
- More recap of the Chicago Auto Show
- Have you seen the teasers for the new ELECTRIC Hummer? We have all you need to know with GMC's Stuart Fowle
- Truck Hero's Mike Timmons has all you need to know about the program
- Anton Wahlman has your latest news from GM, Tesla, Audi, and Volvo
- In Nik's driveway this week was the RAM 1500 Rebel, along with the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
February 2, 2020
Today's Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Volvo's Russell Datz has the scoop on Volvo's first ever pure-electric car, the XC40 Recharge P8 AWD
- Maserati's Karl DeBoer previews the 2020 Levante SUV
- Hyundai's Michael Evanoff says the 2020 Ioniq brings MORE electric range
- Self-Driving Ubers are headed to the Nation's Capitol
- Anton Wahlman runs down Tesla's most recent financial results
- What's Nik rolling around in this week? How about the Honda Pilot Black Edition? Or maybe the Mercedes B Class is more your style?
January 19, 2020
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- GMC has a big announcement! And Stuart Fowle will fill us in
- Mark Bilek has some high expectations for this year's Chicago Auto Show, and he will share some of them!
- Karma's Dave Barthmuss talks about the Revero GT and the Consumer Electronics Show
- Chatting about the new Nissan Sentra, as well as Nik's trip to the Sunshine State.
- Anton Wahlman brings us the latest news from Tesla
January 14, 2020
Todays topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Kia's James Bell joins us to discuss the Kia Telluride
- Jeep's Brandon Girmus has our winner for Truck of the Year
- We talk with Hyundai's Michael Evanoff, as they have our Car of the Year
- We unpack more cars that came out of CES
- Are driver-less cars closer, or further away than ever? Our own Anton Wahlman has the answer
- What was in Nik's driveway? The Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Charger Hellcat, and the Acura MDX!
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 30, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ashton Munoz from Fiat Chrysler Automotive joins us to talk about the 2020 Dodge Charger GT, and why it has unparalleled year-round performance
- Mike Caudill discusses new cars hitting the market after the new year
- Todd Harris from ProDrive Driving School discusses the need for people to take some courses, even if the Government says you know how to drive
- Autosense's Brian Armstead gives you all the details on the new Genesis G80
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla here in the USA, and abroad
- What was Nik driving this week? How about the 2020 Lexus ES? Or the brand new BMW 3-Series?
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news
November 10, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Caudill tells us all about what happened at the SEMA Show
- Ford's Ted Ryan discusses the background of Ford v Ferrari
- Pat McKenna from Mini Takes the States discusses upcoming dates
- Megan from Nexen Tires explains how Nexen is honoring the Purple Heart, and all of our Veterans
- Anton Wahlman has the scoop on Tesla!