March 10, 2021
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Our Auto Expert's Perry Stern gives his take on the Porsche Taycan 4S
- Getting an in-depth look at the 2021 Volkswagen ID4 with VW's Mark Gilles
- INFINITI's Kyle Bazemore has everything you need to know about the 2022 QX55
- Lexus's Richard Hollingsworth tells us about the perfect balance of sporty and suave with the 2021 Lexus IS & LX
- Kia's James Bell is helping getting the tent put up as he fills us in on the 2022 Kia Carnival MPV
- Hyundai has redesigned the 2022 Kona and Kona Electric, including sophisticated design elements and all-new N Line trim. Hyundai's Melvyn Bautista gives us the details
- Anton Wahlman has our news update from across the globe, including that we are within months of there being so many electric vehicles on the market, it will be nearly too hard to keep track
- Have you ever "bespoked" a vehicle? Nik got to see it happen from behind the scenes. Hear his thoughts right now!
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 10, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Caudill tells us all about what happened at the SEMA Show
- Ford's Ted Ryan discusses the background of Ford v Ferrari
- Pat McKenna from Mini Takes the States discusses upcoming dates
- Megan from Nexen Tires explains how Nexen is honoring the Purple Heart, and all of our Veterans
- Anton Wahlman has the scoop on Tesla!
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).