February 9, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ford GT Program Manager Mike Severson joins us to report on what's new with the Ford GT
- More recap of the Chicago Auto Show
- Have you seen the teasers for the new ELECTRIC Hummer? We have all you need to know with GMC's Stuart Fowle
- Truck Hero's Mike Timmons has all you need to know about the program
- Anton Wahlman has your latest news from GM, Tesla, Audi, and Volvo
- In Nik's driveway this week was the RAM 1500 Rebel, along with the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
January 19, 2020
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- GMC has a big announcement! And Stuart Fowle will fill us in
- Mark Bilek has some high expectations for this year's Chicago Auto Show, and he will share some of them!
- Karma's Dave Barthmuss talks about the Revero GT and the Consumer Electronics Show
- Chatting about the new Nissan Sentra, as well as Nik's trip to the Sunshine State.
- Anton Wahlman brings us the latest news from Tesla
December 23, 2019
This week's topics for Nik Miles and special guest co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill fills us in on a BIG week of travelling, and how Nexen Tires is honoring a hero
- What's new in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies runs down the details on their new Buggy Concept
- Autosense's Brian Armstead has everything you need to know about the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Did the US Congress extend or expand the U.S. Federal tax credit for electric cars? Anton Wahlman has that answer, and many more!
- What should be in your driveway? Nik has been cruising around in the 2020 Toyota Highlander, but if you want something with some more muscle, Jeff has been driving the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
December 15, 2019
Nik Miles and special guest-host... US News and World Report's John Vincent's talking points:
- MSN's Perry Stern shares details on Nissan's GTR Track Edition
- John tells us what auto loans you should keep your eyes open for, as well discusses Chevrolet's new Suburban
- Acura's Matt Sloustcher previews the Type S as well as the MDX PMC Edition
- Mini USA's Patrick McKenna comments on what makes their newest electric vehicle a great value
- TJ Higgins, Group President, Americas Tire at Bridgestone Americas, Inc. talks about a barrier-less curb system that they are rolling out in Japan
- Rides that Nik and John have been driving that YOU should have in your driveway include the Volvo XC-90 T8? Or perhaps the Honda Civic SI?
All that and more on this week's Our Auto Expert!
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news
November 3, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik takes a trip across the OTHER pond to the Tokyo Auto Show
- Tomas Micah previews the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- The top 10 vehicles that holds the MOST value
- Super Duty Manager Tom Somerville discusses Ford's new Super Duty trucks
- MSN's Perry Stern brings us more from Tokyo
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot announce terms on a merger to create the world's third largest automaker
- Fiat Chrysler's CEO says they may buy technology from Tesla
October 27, 2019
This week's topics from Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Odd Driving Laws
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- John Vincent from US News and World Report informs you on what types of tires you will need come Winter
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Anton Wahlman talks about the new Rivian electric trucks and other electric vehicles