December 30, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ashton Munoz from Fiat Chrysler Automotive joins us to talk about the 2020 Dodge Charger GT, and why it has unparalleled year-round performance
- Mike Caudill discusses new cars hitting the market after the new year
- Todd Harris from ProDrive Driving School discusses the need for people to take some courses, even if the Government says you know how to drive
- Autosense's Brian Armstead gives you all the details on the new Genesis G80
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla here in the USA, and abroad
- What was Nik driving this week? How about the 2020 Lexus ES? Or the brand new BMW 3-Series?
October 27, 2019
This week's topics from Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Odd Driving Laws
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- John Vincent from US News and World Report informs you on what types of tires you will need come Winter
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Anton Wahlman talks about the new Rivian electric trucks and other electric vehicles
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business