October 27, 2019
This week's topics from Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Odd Driving Laws
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- John Vincent from US News and World Report informs you on what types of tires you will need come Winter
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Anton Wahlman talks about the new Rivian electric trucks and other electric vehicles
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business