January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 1, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- Toyota's Tyler McBride recaps this year's SEMA event, including a Supra that Nik is a fan of
- John Vincent from US World & News Report shares their best vehicle brand awards, as well as some deals to get during the Christmas shopping season
- Mike Caudill goes in depth in to Ford Vs. Ferrari
- Dr Druck explains how to go about approaching an aging parent on taking away their car keys
- Anton Wahlman discusses BIG layoffs for Audi and Mercedes
November 10, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Caudill tells us all about what happened at the SEMA Show
- Ford's Ted Ryan discusses the background of Ford v Ferrari
- Pat McKenna from Mini Takes the States discusses upcoming dates
- Megan from Nexen Tires explains how Nexen is honoring the Purple Heart, and all of our Veterans
- Anton Wahlman has the scoop on Tesla!
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business