February 17, 2020
Today's topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- We check out the 2020 Nissan GT-R Track Edition with Perry Stern
- Acura's Andrew Quillan has the latest on the Acura RDX
- Ford and McDonalds are teaming up..... with COFFEE
- Tomas Mica has the latest on the Atlas Cross
- Mike Caudill has the cars coming in 2020 that you need to keep your eyes out for
December 30, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ashton Munoz from Fiat Chrysler Automotive joins us to talk about the 2020 Dodge Charger GT, and why it has unparalleled year-round performance
- Mike Caudill discusses new cars hitting the market after the new year
- Todd Harris from ProDrive Driving School discusses the need for people to take some courses, even if the Government says you know how to drive
- Autosense's Brian Armstead gives you all the details on the new Genesis G80
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla here in the USA, and abroad
- What was Nik driving this week? How about the 2020 Lexus ES? Or the brand new BMW 3-Series?
December 23, 2019
This week's topics for Nik Miles and special guest co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill fills us in on a BIG week of travelling, and how Nexen Tires is honoring a hero
- What's new in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies runs down the details on their new Buggy Concept
- Autosense's Brian Armstead has everything you need to know about the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Did the US Congress extend or expand the U.S. Federal tax credit for electric cars? Anton Wahlman has that answer, and many more!
- What should be in your driveway? Nik has been cruising around in the 2020 Toyota Highlander, but if you want something with some more muscle, Jeff has been driving the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
December 1, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- Toyota's Tyler McBride recaps this year's SEMA event, including a Supra that Nik is a fan of
- John Vincent from US World & News Report shares their best vehicle brand awards, as well as some deals to get during the Christmas shopping season
- Mike Caudill goes in depth in to Ford Vs. Ferrari
- Dr Druck explains how to go about approaching an aging parent on taking away their car keys
- Anton Wahlman discusses BIG layoffs for Audi and Mercedes
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news