February 2, 2020
Today's Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Volvo's Russell Datz has the scoop on Volvo's first ever pure-electric car, the XC40 Recharge P8 AWD
- Maserati's Karl DeBoer previews the 2020 Levante SUV
- Hyundai's Michael Evanoff says the 2020 Ioniq brings MORE electric range
- Self-Driving Ubers are headed to the Nation's Capitol
- Anton Wahlman runs down Tesla's most recent financial results
- What's Nik rolling around in this week? How about the Honda Pilot Black Edition? Or maybe the Mercedes B Class is more your style?
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
December 1, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- Toyota's Tyler McBride recaps this year's SEMA event, including a Supra that Nik is a fan of
- John Vincent from US World & News Report shares their best vehicle brand awards, as well as some deals to get during the Christmas shopping season
- Mike Caudill goes in depth in to Ford Vs. Ferrari
- Dr Druck explains how to go about approaching an aging parent on taking away their car keys
- Anton Wahlman discusses BIG layoffs for Audi and Mercedes
October 13, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Koval Jr gives us everything you need to know about Ram trucks
- Lincoln's Ted Ryan shares how the company is celebrating the 80th Anniversary of the Lincoln Continental
- Perry Stern with MSN Auto gets your vehicle winter ready, as well as discusses the Mercedes GLC
- Brian Armstead gets the scoop on the Toyota Marai and their Hybrids
- Nik discusses the Aston Martin Vantage Manual
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business