February 23, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis explains how you can design your own Atlas Cross Sport
- Perry Stern tells us what he saw at the Portland Auto Show, and tells us how much fun the BMW Z4 is to drive
- Audi's Anthony Garbis explains the redesign of the A-5
- Anton Wahlman discusses what kinds of affects the Coronavirus outbreak in China is impacted the auto industry in the USA
- Nik had three cars in his driveway this week, including the Hyundai Venue, Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition, and the BMW XCX8
December 23, 2019
This week's topics for Nik Miles and special guest co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill fills us in on a BIG week of travelling, and how Nexen Tires is honoring a hero
- What's new in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies runs down the details on their new Buggy Concept
- Autosense's Brian Armstead has everything you need to know about the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Did the US Congress extend or expand the U.S. Federal tax credit for electric cars? Anton Wahlman has that answer, and many more!
- What should be in your driveway? Nik has been cruising around in the 2020 Toyota Highlander, but if you want something with some more muscle, Jeff has been driving the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
October 6, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew:
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Dodge's Kevin Hellman shows off the power AND performance of the Scat Pack Wide Body
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies talks style and affordability on the VW Arteon
- John Vincent for US News and World Report joins us with some tire buying tips
- Pat Heffron from Wheelkraft NW talks rim repair