June 22, 2020
Today's topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies brings us the scoop on the 2020 Jetta
- Do you have problems both giving, and receiving navigational directions? Well Nik's favorite app What3Words could be a godsend. CEO and Co-Founder Chris Sheldrick stops by the studio to discuss
- Toyota's Nick Miller celebrates the return of the Supra, and something is coming to the car that's NEVER been there before
- A listener wanted to know what the best small SUV for 25K was, so we run down our favorite options
- People have been staying at home.... but for some, that doesn't mean they're staying still. Mike Caudill joins us to talk about a rise in RV sales
- Nissan's Jannelle Grigsby has everything you'd need to know about the all new 2021 Rogue
- Remember that Tesla pickup truck? Well, Nikola has announced a new partnership when it comes to the new vehicle. Anton Wahlman has that and more as we run down the weeks news
- Did you pre-order a Ford Mustang Mach-E? Check your email, because Mustang's Lisa Teed says another step towards having one in your driveway lies in your inbox
- Nik cruised around town in the Nissan Murano this week, what are you test driving?
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news