June 1, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Checking out the 2020 Nissan GT-R Track Edition with Perry Stern
- Andrew Quillin from Acura has the latest and greatest on the Acura RDX
- Coffee is bringing McDonalds and Ford together. We will tell you how
- What's new on the Volkswagen Atlas Cross? Tomas Mica has the answers
- Have you been keeping out for quality cars throughout the year? Mike Caudill reminds you what you should be looking for
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 15, 2019
Nik Miles and special guest-host... US News and World Report's John Vincent's talking points:
- MSN's Perry Stern shares details on Nissan's GTR Track Edition
- John tells us what auto loans you should keep your eyes open for, as well discusses Chevrolet's new Suburban
- Acura's Matt Sloustcher previews the Type S as well as the MDX PMC Edition
- Mini USA's Patrick McKenna comments on what makes their newest electric vehicle a great value
- TJ Higgins, Group President, Americas Tire at Bridgestone Americas, Inc. talks about a barrier-less curb system that they are rolling out in Japan
- Rides that Nik and John have been driving that YOU should have in your driveway include the Volvo XC-90 T8? Or perhaps the Honda Civic SI?
All that and more on this week's Our Auto Expert!
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why