February 23, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis explains how you can design your own Atlas Cross Sport
- Perry Stern tells us what he saw at the Portland Auto Show, and tells us how much fun the BMW Z4 is to drive
- Audi's Anthony Garbis explains the redesign of the A-5
- Anton Wahlman discusses what kinds of affects the Coronavirus outbreak in China is impacted the auto industry in the USA
- Nik had three cars in his driveway this week, including the Hyundai Venue, Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition, and the BMW XCX8
February 2, 2020
Today's Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Volvo's Russell Datz has the scoop on Volvo's first ever pure-electric car, the XC40 Recharge P8 AWD
- Maserati's Karl DeBoer previews the 2020 Levante SUV
- Hyundai's Michael Evanoff says the 2020 Ioniq brings MORE electric range
- Self-Driving Ubers are headed to the Nation's Capitol
- Anton Wahlman runs down Tesla's most recent financial results
- What's Nik rolling around in this week? How about the Honda Pilot Black Edition? Or maybe the Mercedes B Class is more your style?
January 14, 2020
Todays topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Kia's James Bell joins us to discuss the Kia Telluride
- Jeep's Brandon Girmus has our winner for Truck of the Year
- We talk with Hyundai's Michael Evanoff, as they have our Car of the Year
- We unpack more cars that came out of CES
- Are driver-less cars closer, or further away than ever? Our own Anton Wahlman has the answer
- What was in Nik's driveway? The Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Charger Hellcat, and the Acura MDX!
December 23, 2019
This week's topics for Nik Miles and special guest co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill fills us in on a BIG week of travelling, and how Nexen Tires is honoring a hero
- What's new in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies runs down the details on their new Buggy Concept
- Autosense's Brian Armstead has everything you need to know about the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Did the US Congress extend or expand the U.S. Federal tax credit for electric cars? Anton Wahlman has that answer, and many more!
- What should be in your driveway? Nik has been cruising around in the 2020 Toyota Highlander, but if you want something with some more muscle, Jeff has been driving the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business