December 8, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis breaks down VW's Atlas Cross Sport, unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Hyundai's Brandon Ramirez has the latest on the Ioniq and Vision T
- Ford's Debbie Mielewski tells us how coffee grounds from McDonalds are making their way in to your car
- Our own Mike Caudill talks furloughs at Nissan, and Ford celebrates "Bring Your Dog To Work Day"
- Anton Wahlman discusses Electric Vehicle news from overseas, as well as General Motors slated to open a new factory in Ohio
- What should be in your driveway? How about the Mercedes GLC 300W4 and the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Hyundai Sonata, or perhaps the Baby Mercedes CLA, CLB, and CLC?
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).