September 29, 2019
Nik Miles And The Pit Crew:
- What amazing vehicles were displayed at Frankfurt? Perry Stern from MSN just returned to the Northwest to give us the scoop
- The perfect family SUV that rides in STYLE! Ford's Craig Patterson explains why you should look at the 2020 Explorer ST
- We drove the Kia Stinger GTS at Run to the Sun, and James Bell tells us how they made a great car even better
- How did the Trail Trek Tour go this year? Autosense's Brian Armstead gives us the results
- Nik checks out some trucks at the Texas State Fair
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).