July 20, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Polestar's JP Canton shares information on a partnership between Polestar and Waymo
- Rolls-Royce's Gerry Spahn has the latest on their new collection cars, the Kryptos Collection
- Who says Minivans can't be luxiourious? Certainly not Chrysler's MaryAnn Capo, who has the new details on the Pacifica
- GMC's Stuart Pierce runs down the new Sierra 1500 4WD Crew Cab AT4
- Dodge Charger's Ashton Munoz tells us why their 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye is "Demon Possessed"
- BMW unveils final production on the iX3, there's a new king atop the mountain of 3-row SUV sales, and Nissan is on the final leg of production on their all-electric crossover. Anton Wahlman has the latest in our rundown of the news
- Our Auto Expert's Perry Stern was cruising around in a Porsche 911 Turbo
- Perry wasn't the only one taking to the streets in style, as Nik was driving the Rolls Royce Cullinan, Cadillac XT6, and the Toyota Hanoak
November 3, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik takes a trip across the OTHER pond to the Tokyo Auto Show
- Tomas Micah previews the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- The top 10 vehicles that holds the MOST value
- Super Duty Manager Tom Somerville discusses Ford's new Super Duty trucks
- MSN's Perry Stern brings us more from Tokyo
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot announce terms on a merger to create the world's third largest automaker
- Fiat Chrysler's CEO says they may buy technology from Tesla
October 6, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew:
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Dodge's Kevin Hellman shows off the power AND performance of the Scat Pack Wide Body
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies talks style and affordability on the VW Arteon
- John Vincent for US News and World Report joins us with some tire buying tips
- Pat Heffron from Wheelkraft NW talks rim repair
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business