July 6, 2022
The Big Road Trip This Summer? Some Things to Prep for It! Mike is still on the Road.
Gas Prices are still outrageous, but Americans are still buying big SUVs according to Ed Kim and Auto Pacific.
Does the color of your car change its value, or does it get you a ticket?
May 20, 2021
Topics for Nik Miles and Intermediate-Driver Andy:
- Getting the in-depth knowledge of Volkswagen's Tiguan Allspace with Mark Gilles
- J.D. Power's Tyson Jominy joins us for a regular check in on what they are seeing across the automotive spectrum
- Lincoln's Laura Clark runs down what is new with their 2021 Lincoln Navigator
- It's a classic, but there is always something new in the Honda Civic. Honda's Carl C. Pulley calls in with the details
- Ford has expanded their SUV offerings with the Ford Explorer Timberline, and Ford's Lee Newcombe tells us why it is their most rugged SUV ever
- Anton Wahlman checks in with automotive news from across the planet, from electric cars to what's happening on the factory floor, he's the person to turn to
- Nik was behind the wheel of both the Mitsubishi Outlander this week, as well as the 2021 Toyota Highlander. Tune in to hear his thoughts
April 27, 2021
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Lexus's Maggie Donovan brings us the latest and greatest on the 2021 Lexus GX
- The 2021 Ford Explorer Enthusiast ST has been unveiled, and Ford's Lee Newcombe brings us the details
- After last year's redesign of the Nissan Titan, we look forward to what 2021 has to offer with Nissan's Mark Hazen
- There were quite a few upsets in this year's Ford Frenzy, which allows consumers to vote for their favorite Ford vehicle. Ford's Ted Ryan has all the details, including which car took down the #1 seeded 1964.5 Ford Mustang
- Anton Wahlman takes his weekly look in to automotive news from around the globe, including how Tesla's are faring in China, and while electric vehicle sales are down overall, there are still some companies leading the pack
- Hyundai has unveiled its all new 2022 Hyundai Tucson SUV for the U.S. market, and Hyundai's Trevor Lai brings us the details.
- Nik cruised the streets in the new Toyota Rav4 Hybrid. Tune in to hear his and Jen's thoughts!
September 29, 2019
Nik Miles And The Pit Crew:
- What amazing vehicles were displayed at Frankfurt? Perry Stern from MSN just returned to the Northwest to give us the scoop
- The perfect family SUV that rides in STYLE! Ford's Craig Patterson explains why you should look at the 2020 Explorer ST
- We drove the Kia Stinger GTS at Run to the Sun, and James Bell tells us how they made a great car even better
- How did the Trail Trek Tour go this year? Autosense's Brian Armstead gives us the results
- Nik checks out some trucks at the Texas State Fair