May 11, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Honda's Marcos Frommer tells us how their Marysville plant has started producing parts for ventilators, with Dynaflow
- Have you ever used a Clay Bar to clean your car? Jim Dvorak from Mothers Polishes, Waxes, and Cleaners stops by the show to tell you why you need their product in your garage
- Audi Product Manager Matthew Mostafaei has all the details on their new E-Tron
- Anton Wahlman joins us to chat about Tesla moving from California to Texas, and the lawsuit that Tesla has filed against California, and why he is doing it
- In Nik's driveway this week was the Buick Enclave and Hyundai Veloster
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).