December 23, 2019
This week's topics for Nik Miles and special guest co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill fills us in on a BIG week of travelling, and how Nexen Tires is honoring a hero
- What's new in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies runs down the details on their new Buggy Concept
- Autosense's Brian Armstead has everything you need to know about the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Did the US Congress extend or expand the U.S. Federal tax credit for electric cars? Anton Wahlman has that answer, and many more!
- What should be in your driveway? Nik has been cruising around in the 2020 Toyota Highlander, but if you want something with some more muscle, Jeff has been driving the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
October 13, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Koval Jr gives us everything you need to know about Ram trucks
- Lincoln's Ted Ryan shares how the company is celebrating the 80th Anniversary of the Lincoln Continental
- Perry Stern with MSN Auto gets your vehicle winter ready, as well as discusses the Mercedes GLC
- Brian Armstead gets the scoop on the Toyota Marai and their Hybrids
- Nik discusses the Aston Martin Vantage Manual
October 6, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew:
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Dodge's Kevin Hellman shows off the power AND performance of the Scat Pack Wide Body
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies talks style and affordability on the VW Arteon
- John Vincent for US News and World Report joins us with some tire buying tips
- Pat Heffron from Wheelkraft NW talks rim repair
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business