January 14, 2020
Todays topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Kia's James Bell joins us to discuss the Kia Telluride
- Jeep's Brandon Girmus has our winner for Truck of the Year
- We talk with Hyundai's Michael Evanoff, as they have our Car of the Year
- We unpack more cars that came out of CES
- Are driver-less cars closer, or further away than ever? Our own Anton Wahlman has the answer
- What was in Nik's driveway? The Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Charger Hellcat, and the Acura MDX!
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 30, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ashton Munoz from Fiat Chrysler Automotive joins us to talk about the 2020 Dodge Charger GT, and why it has unparalleled year-round performance
- Mike Caudill discusses new cars hitting the market after the new year
- Todd Harris from ProDrive Driving School discusses the need for people to take some courses, even if the Government says you know how to drive
- Autosense's Brian Armstead gives you all the details on the new Genesis G80
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla here in the USA, and abroad
- What was Nik driving this week? How about the 2020 Lexus ES? Or the brand new BMW 3-Series?
December 23, 2019
This week's topics for Nik Miles and special guest co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill fills us in on a BIG week of travelling, and how Nexen Tires is honoring a hero
- What's new in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies runs down the details on their new Buggy Concept
- Autosense's Brian Armstead has everything you need to know about the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Did the US Congress extend or expand the U.S. Federal tax credit for electric cars? Anton Wahlman has that answer, and many more!
- What should be in your driveway? Nik has been cruising around in the 2020 Toyota Highlander, but if you want something with some more muscle, Jeff has been driving the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
October 13, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Mike Koval Jr gives us everything you need to know about Ram trucks
- Lincoln's Ted Ryan shares how the company is celebrating the 80th Anniversary of the Lincoln Continental
- Perry Stern with MSN Auto gets your vehicle winter ready, as well as discusses the Mercedes GLC
- Brian Armstead gets the scoop on the Toyota Marai and their Hybrids
- Nik discusses the Aston Martin Vantage Manual
October 6, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew:
- Volvo's Russell Datz proves to you just how much "Volvo Cares"
- Dodge's Kevin Hellman shows off the power AND performance of the Scat Pack Wide Body
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillies talks style and affordability on the VW Arteon
- John Vincent for US News and World Report joins us with some tire buying tips
- Pat Heffron from Wheelkraft NW talks rim repair
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business