January 14, 2020
Todays topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Kia's James Bell joins us to discuss the Kia Telluride
- Jeep's Brandon Girmus has our winner for Truck of the Year
- We talk with Hyundai's Michael Evanoff, as they have our Car of the Year
- We unpack more cars that came out of CES
- Are driver-less cars closer, or further away than ever? Our own Anton Wahlman has the answer
- What was in Nik's driveway? The Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Charger Hellcat, and the Acura MDX!
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 15, 2019
Nik Miles and special guest-host... US News and World Report's John Vincent's talking points:
- MSN's Perry Stern shares details on Nissan's GTR Track Edition
- John tells us what auto loans you should keep your eyes open for, as well discusses Chevrolet's new Suburban
- Acura's Matt Sloustcher previews the Type S as well as the MDX PMC Edition
- Mini USA's Patrick McKenna comments on what makes their newest electric vehicle a great value
- TJ Higgins, Group President, Americas Tire at Bridgestone Americas, Inc. talks about a barrier-less curb system that they are rolling out in Japan
- Rides that Nik and John have been driving that YOU should have in your driveway include the Volvo XC-90 T8? Or perhaps the Honda Civic SI?
All that and more on this week's Our Auto Expert!
November 3, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik takes a trip across the OTHER pond to the Tokyo Auto Show
- Tomas Micah previews the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- The top 10 vehicles that holds the MOST value
- Super Duty Manager Tom Somerville discusses Ford's new Super Duty trucks
- MSN's Perry Stern brings us more from Tokyo
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot announce terms on a merger to create the world's third largest automaker
- Fiat Chrysler's CEO says they may buy technology from Tesla
September 14, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Odd Driving Laws
- Run To The Sun Recap
- Brian Armstead Reviews The Range Rover Evoque And The Land Rover Defender
- Accident Awareness Month
- 2019 Mazda MX-5 Celebrates It's 30th Anniversary
- Gerry Spahn Runs Down The 2019 Black Badge Rolls Royce Wraith
- Volkswagen introduces its volume bespoke electric car, the ID3.
- Volkswagen shows the SUV version of the ID3, which arrives in late 2020.
- First in-person experience with the Porsche Taycan.
- Honda's electric "city" car, the E. Amazing interior -- but doesn't come to the U.S., sadly.
- Mercedes showed the all-electric minivan, the V-class -- "EQV 300".
- Audi announced that it will unveil the eTron Sportback on November 19, which is also when manufacturing begins.
- Ford announced that its first all-electric crossover, the "Mustang-inspired" one, will have 370 miles of range on the European test cycle (300-320 miles on the US test cycle).