November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 3, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik takes a trip across the OTHER pond to the Tokyo Auto Show
- Tomas Micah previews the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- The top 10 vehicles that holds the MOST value
- Super Duty Manager Tom Somerville discusses Ford's new Super Duty trucks
- MSN's Perry Stern brings us more from Tokyo
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot announce terms on a merger to create the world's third largest automaker
- Fiat Chrysler's CEO says they may buy technology from Tesla
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business