January 14, 2020
Todays topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Kia's James Bell joins us to discuss the Kia Telluride
- Jeep's Brandon Girmus has our winner for Truck of the Year
- We talk with Hyundai's Michael Evanoff, as they have our Car of the Year
- We unpack more cars that came out of CES
- Are driver-less cars closer, or further away than ever? Our own Anton Wahlman has the answer
- What was in Nik's driveway? The Chevrolet 2500, Dodge Charger Hellcat, and the Acura MDX!
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 15, 2019
Nik Miles and special guest-host... US News and World Report's John Vincent's talking points:
- MSN's Perry Stern shares details on Nissan's GTR Track Edition
- John tells us what auto loans you should keep your eyes open for, as well discusses Chevrolet's new Suburban
- Acura's Matt Sloustcher previews the Type S as well as the MDX PMC Edition
- Mini USA's Patrick McKenna comments on what makes their newest electric vehicle a great value
- TJ Higgins, Group President, Americas Tire at Bridgestone Americas, Inc. talks about a barrier-less curb system that they are rolling out in Japan
- Rides that Nik and John have been driving that YOU should have in your driveway include the Volvo XC-90 T8? Or perhaps the Honda Civic SI?
All that and more on this week's Our Auto Expert!
November 24, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's Topics:
- What do Nik and Jen think of the new Tesla pickup truck?
- Mike Caudill discusses what was HOT, and what was NOT at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Christina Sanders, Marketing Manager for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E gives us the rundown on the newest Mustang
- Rolls Royce's Gerry Spahn gives us the lowdown on the new Black Badge Cullinan
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla's new pickup truck
- Just what does it take to be an auto journalist at one of the biggest Auto Shows in the country? Here's a hint, organizing your sleep schedule! We will tell you why
November 3, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik takes a trip across the OTHER pond to the Tokyo Auto Show
- Tomas Micah previews the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
- The top 10 vehicles that holds the MOST value
- Super Duty Manager Tom Somerville discusses Ford's new Super Duty trucks
- MSN's Perry Stern brings us more from Tokyo
- Fiat Chrysler and Peugeot announce terms on a merger to create the world's third largest automaker
- Fiat Chrysler's CEO says they may buy technology from Tesla
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business