February 23, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Volkswagen's Mark Gillis explains how you can design your own Atlas Cross Sport
- Perry Stern tells us what he saw at the Portland Auto Show, and tells us how much fun the BMW Z4 is to drive
- Audi's Anthony Garbis explains the redesign of the A-5
- Anton Wahlman discusses what kinds of affects the Coronavirus outbreak in China is impacted the auto industry in the USA
- Nik had three cars in his driveway this week, including the Hyundai Venue, Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition, and the BMW XCX8
January 5, 2020
Nik Miles, Truck Girl Jen, and John Vincent's topics for today's show:
- Perry Stern runs down his top picks for Luxury Sedans
- Brian Armstead checks off his top Electronic Vehicles of 2019
- The Fast Lane Truck's Roman Micah has his best trucks of the year
- John Vincent has your best choices at SUV
- New fees you should be aware of that may soon be coming to your area when it comes to registrations
- Nik drove the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in to the studio, but what should be in your driveway? Just about everything in this show!!!
December 30, 2019
Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- Ashton Munoz from Fiat Chrysler Automotive joins us to talk about the 2020 Dodge Charger GT, and why it has unparalleled year-round performance
- Mike Caudill discusses new cars hitting the market after the new year
- Todd Harris from ProDrive Driving School discusses the need for people to take some courses, even if the Government says you know how to drive
- Autosense's Brian Armstead gives you all the details on the new Genesis G80
- Anton Wahlman discusses Tesla here in the USA, and abroad
- What was Nik driving this week? How about the 2020 Lexus ES? Or the brand new BMW 3-Series?
December 15, 2019
Nik Miles and special guest-host... US News and World Report's John Vincent's talking points:
- MSN's Perry Stern shares details on Nissan's GTR Track Edition
- John tells us what auto loans you should keep your eyes open for, as well discusses Chevrolet's new Suburban
- Acura's Matt Sloustcher previews the Type S as well as the MDX PMC Edition
- Mini USA's Patrick McKenna comments on what makes their newest electric vehicle a great value
- TJ Higgins, Group President, Americas Tire at Bridgestone Americas, Inc. talks about a barrier-less curb system that they are rolling out in Japan
- Rides that Nik and John have been driving that YOU should have in your driveway include the Volvo XC-90 T8? Or perhaps the Honda Civic SI?
All that and more on this week's Our Auto Expert!
November 16, 2019
Nik Miles & Truck Girl Jen's topics:
- Nik checks out the new Nissan Titan
- Infiniti's Kyle Bazemore prepares for Infiniti's 30th Anniversary
- A new electric ride that will run you less than $100 a MONTH!
- Our Auto Expert's Mike Caudill talks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E ahead of the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Chatting about the 2020 Lexus GX
- Top 10 rides for the short person in your family. Jen is our resident short person, she shares why she brings pillows everywhere she goes!
- Anton Wahlman runs down leaked specs on the Mach-E, porfits collapsing for Daimler, and other Electric Vehicle news
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business