January 26, 2022
Topics for Nik Miles, Automatic Andy, and Anthony:
- Mackenzie Richter with the Lexus Product marketing - Lexus LS 500
- Ed Kim - President and Chief Analyst - AutoPacific. Lexus and more
- Perry Stern 2022 New Bentley Flying Spur
- Brian Bell, Ford F-150 Trucks Marketing Manager. F-150 Supercrew 4x4 Raptor
- Andy's top 5 - 2022 Subaru Ascent Onyx Edition
- Nik and Anton Wahlman tackle the news from the U.S. and abroad
August 25, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles and Truck Girl Jen:
- GM's Stuart Fowle tells us about what is bringing OnStar and the VA together
- Head of the Ram Brand Mike Koval the all new Ram 1500 TRX
- Bentley's Tim Hannig shares how they are bringing the 1920's to the 2020's.
- BMW's Kate Alini joins us once again, this time to discuss the BMW ALPINA XB7
- All new Bronco adventure concepts have been announced. Bronco Chief Designer Paul Wraith has the details
- Volkswagen jump starts production, how the Polestar 2 is matching up with Tesla overseas, and what's next for BMW in terms of all-electric vehicles? Anton Wahlman has that and more in your news update
- Our own Perry Stern give his take on the Mercedes Benz GLA, and chats about What 3 Words.
- What's in Nik's driveway this week? How about the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD? Or maybe the 2020 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury AWD is more your style.
March 8, 2020
Topics for Nik Miles, and fill-in co-host Jeff Zurschmeide:
- Kia's James Bell discusses how the novel Coronavirus has affected what they were going to show off at the Geneva Auto Show
- Jeff discusses the new GMC Sierra with the Duramax V6 turbo-diesel
- Bentley's Jeff Kuhlman gives us the latest on their Flying Spur
- Nissan's Travis Parman discusses the dangers lurking behind daylight savings time
- Anton Wahlman takes a closer look at how the novel Coronavirus effects the auto industry
March 17, 2019
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Chris Brewer from Amelia Concours d’Elegance tells us about Rock Stars and Cars
- Mark Gillies with Volkswagen explores some Volkswagen history at the Amelia Concours d’Elegance.
- Perry Stern from MSN Autos breaks down the Geneva Auto Show and the new Aston Martin
- John Vincent from US News And World Report talks Mudfest and Military Discounts when you buy a new vehicle.
- Anton Walhman from Seeking Alpha bring us the latest on electrics and the auto business
February 25, 2018
Nik Miles and the Pit Crew
- Roman Mica Fast Lane Cars talks about the Buick and Jaguar Events
- General Manager of OpenRoad Mark Maakestad Bellevue
- Jennifer Ecclestone talks about the GMC Mountian Concept 1500 in Vail
- Mercedes Dealership in Seattle Manager Janelle Markevitch
- Anton Walhman Tesla and Porshe